Friday 13 July 2012

Natural Face Exfoliator


So lately I've been experimenting with natural remedies, and always heard of the lemon juice and sugar.. But green tea is packed full of antioxidants so i thought i'd give it a go. I'm amazed with the results!

I use this once or twice per week. Its super cheap also.


I added boiling water to a small container, you don't need much, then sit 2 bags of green tea in it(i use the cheapest ones from my super market, only $3 for 50 sachets!) Then i go for a shower and let it cool down, when I get out of the shower I test it to see if its cool(make sure it is otherwise the sugar will melt) then add a table spoon of sugar into it. I then begin to rub the mixture all over my face, I massage it around for about a minute then wash it all off with warm/ hot water. Immediately after my skin looks quite red, I have sensitive skin though. Then pat my face dry with a towel and apply moisturizer(my favourite is Garnier Pure 24 hour).
The next morning I always wake up and can't believe how soft and smooth my face is, I basically have no redness left in my face, and the bags under my eyes aren't as dark(i assume this is because of the anti oxidants in the green tea) 

This is my absolute favourite exfoliator, I give it a 10/10, and would recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment