Wednesday 11 July 2012

Styles that I'm loving - 1

This post is about clothing, accessories, hair, shoes that i'm loving at the moment.



  • Fake leather jeggings

  • Supre thin jeggings
    I love this because i can pull these higher up so they aren't super low waisted. Flatter my body shape amazingly!
  • Gold jewellery
    I've always been a fan of silver, but lately i've be loving gold. I find it compliments my skin a lot better as well.
  • Over-sized earrings
    Loving any earring that a long, dangly and pretty! 

  • Gold Long Cross Necklaces
    I have soo many of these and love them, adding a photo of the newest one to my collection.
  • Skinny Belts
    I wear these alot to accentuate my waist.
  • Over-sized lace/see threw tops
    I have fallen in love with this trend, i wear a white v-neck singlet(supres are my absolute favourite, i have like 10 of them) with a skinny belt at the waist.
  • Gladiators
    Not much to say, i own so many pairs of these. Love them for everyday wear.
  • Long hair, with big volume, loose waves.
    I've been rocking this style soo much lately, absolutely love it.
  • Black platform heels
    I don't wear heels on an everyday basis, but loving these lately to pump up an evening look.
  • Stockings with high waisted skirts
    I was addicted to this look last winter and its carried over again this winter
  • Ankle boots
    I used to hate these, but lately i've got to admit i'm loving them. The little black wedge ones are my favourite.




No comments:

Post a Comment