Thursday 5 July 2012

Tag: 40 Beauty Questions

                                                                                    SKINCARE
  1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Once(I know i should be doing it twice, but im lazy)
  2. What skin type do you have (dry,oily,combo)? Combination-Acne Prone
  3. What is your current facial wash? Garnier Skin Brightening Cleanser
  4. Do you exfoliate? What brand do you use? YES. I love exfoliating! I use St Ives Apricot Scrub for acne prone skin.
  5. What moisturizer do you use? Clinique even better
  6. Do you have freckles? Yes i do. Not so much on my face but i do on my shoulders and arms.
  7. Do you use eye cream? Nope
  8. Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes, but its pretty good at the moment.
  9. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Yes, it was horrible on my skin! Had a horrible reaction, dried the shit out of my skin and was flaking and in a rash for weeks and my eyes swelled up for days.
MAKE-UP
  1. What foundation do you use? At the moment im using Maybelline Fit Me. Will be switching back to my mac one though.
  2. How about concealer? Mac prolong wear concealer NC20 and Mac Studio finish in NC15
  3. Do you know your undertone color? Yellow
  4. What do you think of fake eyelashes? I love them, i only use them on special occasions and in photo shoots though.
  5. Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes.
  6. What brand of mascara do you use? Maybelline XXL Curl Power. LOVE IT
  7. Sephora or MAC? Well im in Australia and we don't have sephora :/ So MAC.
  8. Do you have a MAC Pro-card? I wish
  9. What makeup tools do you use in make up application? mac 187 brush, mac 182, any fluffy eyeshadow brush, normal eyeshadow brush and my fingers!
  10.  Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes, i use two face shadow insurance
  11. Primer for the face? Revlon Photoready
  12. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? What an impossible question! I would have to say i use carbon by mac the most.
  13. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Im a big fan of both, if i had to choose it would be pencil.
  14. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Hahaha. Everyday almost, im so blind and when i take my glasses of its hard to see it, i have to get very close to the mirror, so i either hit the mirror or my eye
  15. What do you think of pigment eyeshadow? I do like them, but prefer pressed shadows.
  16. Do you use mineral makeup? Not recently.
  17. What is your favorite lipstick? Juicy Bubblegum but rimmel, doesn't last that long, but the colour is amazing, and its very moistering.
  18. How about lip gloss? im a huge fan of lip gloss! Anything high-shine i will use! I love one by rimmel but the name rubbed off. Anything light creamy pink.
  19. What is your favorite blush to use? Dollymix by mac.
  20. Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Occasionally, but you never high-end products cause they are nearly always fakes.
  21. Do you like drugstore makeup? I love drugstore mascaras and lip glosses. Alot of the products i use are drugstore, but i prefer high end..
  22. Do you go to CCO's (cosmetic company outlets)? Nope, they don't have them here in Australia, i would love to though.
  23. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Absolutely. Hopefully, sometime in the near future.
  24. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? No, I am quite a perfectionist.
  25. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Foundation that doesn't match, creased eyeshadow/liner.
  26. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Both
  27. Which celebrity always has great make up? Kim Kardashian
  28. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Foundation
  29. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, but i prefer not to.
  30. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? On days where my skin is good, but i rarely have no break outs.
  31. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? MAC, its the ONLY company where i have found foundation to match me.
  32. What do you think of Makeup? Love it, gives me confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment